The Beutlhauser GmbH is a medium-sized company from the Lower Bavarian town Salzweg with a total of about 85 employees.
Our portfolio includes
- the production of classic stamped parts and stamped-bent parts on BRUDERER automatic punching machines as well as assemblies on servo-controlled Bihler automatic punching-bending machines
- the production of turned and milled parts in the micro range. Our strengths here lie in the processing of materials that are difficult to machine, such as precious metals (gold, silver, precious metal alloys), titanium, inconel, hastelloy or high-alloy stainless steels.
In the field of surface technology, we have earned a good reputation through many years of experience and a very large machine park in the reworking areas such as vibratory grinding, micro-blasting and surface polishing.
Due to a long-term development of good suppliers we are able to offer our customers a complete package in the surface treatment area.
We offer you our components with all typical surfaces such as strip electroplating, barrel electroplating and single or frame electroplating. Our extensive experience includes, for example, gold plating, nickel plating, tinning, chrome plating, hardening, passivating, anodising and much more.
Being precise is our strength
As a service provider and partner in the field of tool construction and toolmaking, we implement complex tool solutions in the field of progressive composites and Bihler technology. We are constantly oriented to the latest state of the art. This enables us to respond individually to all our customers’ wishes.
Our reliability and precision have given us a strong position in national and international component manufacturing markets. Our many years of experience and a professionally trained team make it possible to produce products of the highest quality.
Nickel I Nickel-iron I Nickel-iron-cobalt (KOVAR) I Nickel-iron-chromium alloys I Special metals such as Vacovit, Monel, Invar, Inconel, Hastelloy I All stainless steel alloys (stainless steels), titanium and titanium alloys I Soft and hard brazing alloys (silver solders) I Platinum I Precious metals I Copper I Brass I Aluminium I Molybdenum I Tungsten I According to customer requirements and specifications
- Semiconductors and electronics/electrical engineering
- Lighting and lamp industry
- Medical technology
- Automotive industry
- Aerospace industry
- Glass-metal bushing industry
- Mechanical and plant construction
- Jewellery industry
- Control technology
- Precision mechanics
- Fiber optics
- Environmental technology
“Man is not the product of his environment – the environment is the product of man.” (Benjamin Disraeli, 1804 – 1881)
Each generation must protect the interests of the next generation. We make a small contribution to this:
- use of renewable energies
- we are committed to the continuous improvement of our energy efficiency
- sustainability of our products
- living environmental management in the company
- regular qualification of our employees in questions of corporate environmental protection, resource conservation and occupational safety
Through our own environmental and animal welfare association, we also try to establish the value of our environment as an economic issue across companies.
- Quality of our products 100% 100%
- Reliability for our customers 100% 100%
- Sustainability for our future 100% 100%
Georg Beutlhauser founds the company Beutlhauser on 1.1.1993. At the beginning the company had three employees and produced in a 300 sqm rented premises
Move to our own new building at Kinsingwald in Salzweg
Introduction of the quality management system
Expansion of the company area to a total of 1500 sqm. 15 employees are available for optimal production conditions
The in-house tool and machine construction area with tool construction is established.
“Stanztec Freyung” becomes part of the Beutlhauser Group. Renaming to “Beutlhauser Stanztec”
Beuthauser Stanztec GmbH is awarded the “Bavaria’s Best 50” prize by the Bavarian state government.
Production of complex bent wire parts for the automotive sector with the new BIMERIC BM 3000 from Bihler
Beutlhauser GmbH celebrates its 25th anniversary